- For the Community
- Groups and Activities
- Services on Sunday
- Young People
- Opportunities for Service
- English Conversation Class
- About St Margaret's
Welcome to St Margaret's!
What's on at St Margarets
Looking for a church?
Bishopdale's community is important for St Margaret's, which is why we have a number of community ministries.
Would you like to attend a church service as you celebrate Christmas this year?
St Margaret’s offers the following, to which everyone is invited and welcome:
- Blue Christmas Sunday 15 December 7-8pm is a service where we acknowledge that Christmas can sometimes feel a little (or a lot) ‘Blue’. When everyone else appears to exude loads of seasonal joy, it can feel like a lonely time for those who are just not feeling that way. We pray that you will find hope and peace in this service and comfort in knowing that you are not alone.
- Christmas Eve by Candle Light Tuesday 24 December at 11.15pm finishing at midnight, featuring carols and readings.
- Christmas Day Service at 10am Celebrate the birth of Jesus on Christmas morning. This service will be under an hour long.
St Margaret's 50 year Celebration: May 9th to 11th 2014
For more information, or to register, email email@example.com or phone 033590149.
We invite you to join us at worship:
- 9 am Relaxed Traditional Worship
- 10.30 am Contemporary Service with children's programme. This includes a programme for young people up to Year 8. We also have a creche available at this service. We are a "Kid's Friendly" Church!
- Our Youth group, Crossfire Youth for years 9-13, meets every Sunday during the school term at 5pm.
Summer Service Times –Take Note!
- 22 December one combined Service at 10.30am
- Christmas Eve 11.15pm
- Christmas Day 10am
- 29 December 2013 until 26 January 2014 Combined services at 10am